Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-01-2014, 09:39 AM

"I don't see him ever 'adjusting' to like me. He's hated me since we were at the cabin, ever since I started flirting with you. That's likely why he seems to keep telling me how much worse I am compared to Ryan, because he still think I stole you. He told me that I was going to hurt you by making you choose, and that I was going to make you feel incredibly guilty for sleeping with me while Ryan was alive... I didn't want that for you, but I really liked you and I couldn't help myself. I still feel bad about it.

And I feel unmanly because I don't fight, I'm not brave, I'm not all that muscular. I don't know, with all the talk about Ryan today... he's a 'man's' man. This whole 'unmanly' thing goes back to when I was in High School, though, it's just an insecurity I have."
-
Meanwhile, it was time for Quinton and Ash's date. Well, Kyle considered it a date. He didn't wear anything fancy, but he did change out of his AR clothes and into his own stuff.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-01-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!