Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-31-2014, 07:17 PM

"They're closing their studio in L.A, so no... not really. But I won't be drinking any more by then, so it might be fine." Kevin said quietly. "We could hire someone to watch after me. Or maybe my brother would come with me or something, because he doesn't have much else to do... We'll figure that out when the time comes.

Anyway," he continued, "Maybe we should move on to... well, everything else I wanted to talk about is kind of connected. The AR, my fight with your brother, and me feeling unmanly. I'm really sorry about not standing up for you... I know Ryan would've. I was just... scared. I know you think it was cowardly, because even though you told me you only made your comment about me not sticking up for you because you were upset I fought Alex, I feel like you must've been thinking it regardless. The fight with Alex... was somewhat planned, but I didn't expect it to be right now. When we left you, Heather, and Janelle in the room in the hospital the other day, we argued. That was probably obvious by the tension in the room when we came back, which caused you to stress out and leave. But basically, I guess the gist of it is that he called me a wimp, coward, and p*ssy multiple times and it started to get to me, so I thought the only way to make him not think that was to fight him. He thinks I'm not good enough for you, he doesn't see anything positive about me, really."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-31-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!