Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-29-2014, 07:37 AM

The hotel lobby was still full of police, who were currently questioning some of the people who had been at the lobby at the time of the attack.

"I'm glad she's safe though, Sharp, really. Thanks." Kevin said. "I..."

"You're not much of a fighter. I noticed. All the same, you don't have any weapons on you. You'd have to fight hand to hand, and you'd get your ass kicked. I had a gun, so it's a little less risky for me than it would have been for you. I'm sorry, when I said somebody has to protect her, I didn't mean for it to seem condescending toward you." Sharp explained. "and Torie did a lot of the fighting herself. She took out four, and I took out four. She's a tough girl."
-
Heather had her bags packed and near the door, still unsure however if they were leaving quite yet after this, and was watching the news in the living area with Janelle and Alex.
-
Kyle laughed, "I understand. And that's cool, we can take our friendship slow. For a girl as pretty, smart, and funny as you, I think I can wait a little while under the circumstances."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!