Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 09:23 AM

Sharp was also up early. He sat down on the chair across from the couch, "Good morning, Victoria. Happy 2014. Did you sleep well?"

Natalie slept in.

When Kevin did wake up, he called Carey first. "Hey, it's Kevin."

"Kevin Ellingson, did you speak with your fiancée?"

"Yeah, but we still have a problem. The, uh, the tour coincides with when the baby is due." Kevin said quietly. "I can't really miss that. Is there another solution?"

"Well, we can't really postpone that particular tour. I suppose what we can do is have you go on tour before the record comes out officially. A couple months to record it, then a few months of touring... you probably won't make as much money this way, but the tour would be over by early July. When's the baby due?"

"Late August."

"So would that work then? Like I said, it will likely be less money for you. Like the other tour, you would be the opening act, but there's a few less stops on this tour and it's a less popular band so tickets are cheaper and don't sell as much. However, it might still work out well, as we could sell exclusive copies of your not-yet-released records at each show. If you're good, people might even pay a little extra for those copies. Last time I guessed you'd make around 500K, I'd say with this option, maybe 350."

"To be there for the birth of my child, and his first months of life, I'll accept a little less money. Oh, by the way, where's your studio?"

"New York."

"Oh... My sister said LA."

"We have one there as well, but the one in New York City is newer, and we're telling all of our new musicians to go to the one in New York unless they live in LA."

"My family lives in LA though."

"It's only for a few months. New York City is a great place to visit, Kevin. Why do you sound so hesitant?"

Kevin bit his lip, "My exgirlfriend lives there."

"Oh, that's silly, Kevin. There's so many people in NYC, you'll likely never see her anyway." Carey laughed. "So, next time you call, it'll be with a yes or no answer?"

"Yep. I'll go talk to Torie about it." Kevin replied before hanging up.

He then called Shelly. He wanted to give her the news about going to rehab before he had a chance to change his mind about going, and so that she'd have mere time to start finding a temporary replacement, if necessary.
-
David had filed a complaint against Broderick and Lato, for their harassment. After, he went to help Rachel with the list.
-
Heather was glad they had let him stay in the room with her. She didn't fully wake up until noon, and when she did, she asked Alex, "Are we still flying home today...?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-23-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!