Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 12:22 AM

Kevin sat there for a while, just listening to Torie breathing. She seemed so peaceful, he didn't want to disturb her, but he got up anyway. He still wanted to celebrate New Years.

He ordered a pizza, had room service bring up some snacks and some non-alcoholic champagne, and celebrated New Year's with his little sister and Luke. He wasn't sure if Tories was going to come out and celebrate, but if she didn't wake on her own, he was going to let her get some well needed rest.
-
"Of course. But everything we do have will be only the best for you, my love." David kissed her cheek. "Now, I have to make those phone calls. I will be back later." He walked up to his office.
-
Heather woke up every once and a while with night terrors. More like the one she had had before, with Kyle in them. Sometimes he would offer her drugs, other times he'd kill Alex, or Janelle, Torie, or even Heather herself. Every time she woke up she'd scream and squeeze Alex's hand to make sure he was there.

((You can skip to the next day if you wish. I'm going to bed.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!