View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-15-2014, 12:04 AM

Caleb laughed. "No. We have a group inside. I just wanted to come out and meet Addie here." He replied.

Adele blushed. "Let's go inside." She replied, shaking her head.

Inside Club Katt, everything was glowing neon under the black lights. The club was split into two different sections. One section was strictly the dance floor and was on the main level. It had a stage for the DJ, its own bar, and the dance floor. The upper level was strictly booths for sitting down and eating. It also had its own bar, hookah's, and each booth had its own color light.

The servers were all female and dressed a lot like the Hooter's girls. Short cropped white tops with short almost-spandex type shorts.

Caleb led Adele and Joey over to a pink booth in the corner. Six other people sat in the booth, with a hookah in the middle.

"Hey Addie! About time you got here." One of the girls said, smiling.

"Hey Jasmine. Sorry. Family reunion. Fun sh*t." Adele replied, rolling her eyes. She climbed into the booth, followed by Caleb.
~
Janie shrugged. "Nothing much to tell. Irish, red-head, typical guy. Showed me around a bit but nothing to adventurous."
~
Lacey shrugged. "Don't know. Didn't ask." She replied. "Just asked her if she wanted to work on her acting skills. She said yes and I figured you two would work out all the details."

Drayden nodded. "Yeah...I'm just worried something will go wrong." She replied, walking into her room. "Brother dearest is coming by tomorrow. He says that he has been away from this compound too long and needs to check up on it." She rolled her eyes. "Meaning that he needs to check up on me. He hasn't been here in over a year and da.mnit, I am not a little girl! I do not need to be checked up on nor does my compound."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!