Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-13-2014, 11:07 PM

When they got home, David did exactly that - he went right to sleep.
-
"Great. I can hardly wait for an actual party. The reunion party is always so... stuffy." Joey said. "The hired str'ippers were a nice touch though."
-
Heather was hoping Janelle would come home soon. She was starting to worry. Quinton was still talking to her in her head. She was sitting down and quietly watching the television, seemingly distracted.

"Why are you so worried about Janelle? She's probably out getting wasted... that's it, isn't it? You're not worried, you're jealous."

I am worried... Heather thought back. Maybe a little jealous, but I need to stay strong... I don't need anything like that to make me happy.

"That's bull, Heather. You need it. Things are only going to get worse. You're going to start vomiting and passing out... your body is going to start failing, Heather..."

She shook her head, both internally and externally. She knew it was going to happen, that things were going to get worse before they got better, but she couldn't let herself give into temptation. Even if she did though, Janelle and Alex were always there to stop her.
-
Meanwhile, in Chicago.

Kyle was sitting around in the common room of the underground AR bunker, watching the news on the giant television screens.

A public memoriam will be held tomorrow at 10AM in Pioneer Park for Mickael White, a 16 year old boy who was brutally murdered by fellow student, 18 year old high school quarterback, Kyle Quinton. The police have yet to find Mr. Quinton since the attack, and are still urging any one who has seen Kyle Quinton to call police, or report to the police station, immediately.

He rolled his eyes as Ryan sat across from him. "I should tell them where you are, Quinton. Avenge my friend's death." Ryan said coldly.

"Your friend? After you went to the Program, you barely talked to the guy. Maybe at one point you were best friends, but you're not even the same guy anymore."

"I was starting to be myself again. Mike and I would've grown closer again."

"Get over it, Ry. He ain't coming back. If you tell the police where I am, you blow up this whole operation. The police would come here and arrest more than just me, and the ones that didn't get arrested, would be after your ass." Kyle said, "And you aren't the same guy anymore because of Victoria f*cking Freemon, little miss goody-two-shoes."

"But Mike wouldn't want me doing this... getting back at Torie shouldn't be more important than Mike's memory."

"Are you getting cold feet, Ryan? It's too late to back out."

"No... as soon as I get my revenge on that b'itch and Kevin, I am going to tell them, Kyle."

"Go ahead. I'd like to see you try. You'd be putting your life at risk, and your sister's and your dad's, if you tell them where the AR bunker is." Kyle smirked, knowing he would be safe here.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-14-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!