Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-13-2014, 03:52 PM

"I agree with Rachel. Yes, you are talented, Kevin, but so are many, many other people. If you were to pursue it, you could end up like 99% of 'talented' musicians - desperate to find gigs and playing for drinks at dive bars."

Kevin shrugged, "I understand the risk, and that's why I wouldn't go into it full time right away. I'd try to keep my job with Senator James as well."

"But then you will be working long hours with two jobs, and you'll not be able to spend time with Victoria and your child." David said.

"Okay, well, I'm still thinking about it anyway..." Kevin replied, not having really wanted their input. "I haven't made any decision. Besides, when I do, it'll be up to Torie and me. The two of us know our needs more than either of you do, no offence.".

"None taken... but you must know that we only want what's best for our daughter, and we believe it would be best for you to continue in your current career instead of go further with this record label deal."
-
Henry was in the dining room, drinking a cup of coffee. He didn't want to really be involved in much of the party. He was too busy thinking about Alessandra, and what he was going to do about their relationship when he got back to his house.
-
"Luke, are you saying you helped him commit murder?"

Sharp swallowed, "It's not as black and white as it might seem. Originally, he hired me for what he called 'private' intelligence for The Program, to watch the employees and make sure they weren't disclosing what was going on inside of The Program. Mostly, he'd tell me about an employee who was, in his opinion, acting suspicious and I would follow them around for a while and tell David what I saw."

"The murders, Luke."

"I was getting to that. I didn't know that I was gathering intel so that he could kill those who were, in fact, a threat to his precious company. However, money talks, and after I found out I kept quiet. It's not a part of me I'm happy with, but that's what happened. I did help him, physically, in one murder. I don't think we should talk about this though, Natalie. It's the past. I'm not like that anymore." Luke insisted, pulling her close and kissing her. Natalie didn't mind getting off the topic, and x-scene.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-13-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!