Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-12-2014, 02:36 AM

"Perfect together." Peter finished, squeezing Robert's hand.

Kevin cleared his throat. "I'm in a bit of a romantic mood today, so you're all going to have to forgive me. Victoria, love, come up and join me."

He sung a rendition of Kiss Me, followed by Your Body is a Wonderland, followed by I'm Yours, and continued with other acoustic, breathy love songs throughout the rest of the party. Every song or two, he'd stop and tell Victoria how much he loved her, talking about their journey of love together.

By the time it was over, everyone leaving seemed to be happy, and every couple seemed so in love. Kevin put down his guitar and hugged Victoria tightly, giving her a kiss.

Martha was... conflicted. She still hated Torie, really, but she was glad Kevin seemed to put everyone in a good mood. Happy guests meant a happy Martha.

One of the guests happened to work in record producing. He went up to the stage and held out his hand. "Carey Anthony, from Dynamic Records. You have quite the talent, young man."

"Oh, uh, thanks." Kevin said, letting go of Torie.

Natalie took Luke's hand and walked upstairs with him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!