Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-11-2014, 10:20 PM

Martha looked at it and shook her head furiously. "This is the right address, yes, but I never hired you. This is not that kind of party! I insist that you both leave!"

Some of the guests started to get freaked out by the situation and started to leave.

The second st' ripper shrugged and said to the first, "You heard them. We're already been paid, so we should go."

"YES. PLEASE." Martha screamed before running around, trying to convince guests to stay.
-
Flint couldn't contain his laughter. Tommy grabbed his son and pulled him into his room by the ear. He sat his son down on the bed and said, "I don't know why you and Adele would do such a thing. You know how much this party means to your Grandmother Martha."

"She and Paisley needed to loosen up a bit." Flint replied. "We were doing them a favor."

"Sometimes they might be rude or snobby, but they did not deserve to be humiliated like that!" Tommy yelled.

"Dad, honestly, it was a fun little prank. Where's your sense of humor?"

"Sense of humor? Well, how's this for funny..." Tommy rolled his eyes, "You are not leaving this room until we leave for home tomorrow. If I see you out of this room, do not forget, I still have your cellphone. I will throw it away."

"Dad..."

Tommy left the room, ignoring his son's pleas. He slammed the door behind him. It wasn't that he felt bad for his mother and sister, he felt embarrassed for the family name. If this incident was leaked to the media, it would certainly not look good on the entire Ellingson family.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-12-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!