Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 01:26 PM

Heather sat down and ate with the other two.

She did hate making Janelle feel like a third wheel, especially since there were some slight feelings of more than just friendship between the two of them. "What are you planning on doing if you're not coming with us to the party, Janelle?"
-
"Awe, that's so romantic!" Natalie hugged Torie again.

Luke laughed at Natalie. She was such a sap for things like this.

"Rose petals, Kevin that must have cost a fortune." Cathy said.

"It did, but it was worth it to see the look on her face. No other flower expresses love quite like a rose, you know? I had to have roses." Kevin waited until Natalie let go of Torie and then put an arm around his fiancée.

"That's so sweet, Kevin." Nina starting to cry tears of joy.

"It would make a great romantic movie proposal." Joseph said with a smile. "Congratulations again."

"Thanks, dad. It means a lot that you are all happy about this. Some of the other people in this house won't feel the same."

Nina chuckled, "Who needs their approval, though? Most of them never approve of us anyway. We're happy for you, and more importantly, you two are happy together. I can't wait for the wedding."

"I want to be a bridesmaid! Oh my God, Torie, you have to make me a bridesmaid." Natalie giggled, "I can't wait either! Are you going to get married before, or after the baby?"

"We could get a nice custom gown done for you, even when you are pregnant." Kevin reminded, "We have the money for it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!