Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 01:06 PM

Heather smiled and hugged him. "Yay! I better start getting dressed then."
-
"I can't believe you're going to rehab, Kevin. You were so adamant that you didn't have a problem. You and Liz broke up partially because you wouldn't get help." Cathy reminded.

"This is different though. I hurt Torie yesterday because of my drinking, and I don't want to be drunk in front of my baby." Kevin touched Torie's stomach.

"It's better late than never, and I am very proud of you." Nina kissed her son's cheek. "Torie, you're right, lots of new changes, but good ones."

Natalie was smiling almost as much as Torie, "I'm, like, beyond happy. So, what was the proposal like? Was it on the helicopter?"

"Yes, tell us everything!" Nina nodded, interested in hearing how things went down.

Joseph and Joey felt a little out of place. They were both happy for them, but they were guys and didn't want to act overly sappy about it. Cathy felt a little awkward as well, since she and Liz were friends and hearing this and knowing how Liz still felt about them... she knew she wasn't going to take this well at all.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!