Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM

"Are you sure, Alex? You said you didn't feel like going. If both of you really don't want to go, I can go return my dress and we'll do something else..." Heather said with a slight frown.
-
"OH. MY. GOD." Natalie said with a bit of a giggle as she hugged Torie, "That's amazing! Congratulations! Wow, and that ring is incredible.. is that-?"

"The family pearl? Yeah. Grandma gave it to me when I was with Liz. I took it back when we broke up and had a new ring fitted for it for Torie." Kevin smiled brightly.

"Liz is going to be P'ISSED when she sees this." Cathy said.

"I think it's incredibly romantic, Kevin. Sc'rew what Liz is going to think. She tried to ruin things for you two and failed." Natalie added.

Nina hugged Victoria after Natalie did, "This is such an incredible news week for you two, isn't it?"

Joseph nodded, "It is nice that your child will be raised by married parents. Statistically, they turn out better than children who aren't."

Joey grinned at his bro, "Grats, man."

"We should open a bottle of champagne to celebrate!" Nina said happily.

"Maybe for all of you, but Torie's pregnant so she can't drink and me... well, I guess we have even more news. When we do get back... I'm going to rehab..." Kevin said quietly.

"And the good news continues. That's very brave of you, Kevin." Nina hugged her son.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!