Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-09-2014, 10:16 AM

"I guess you're right. Although you and I were going to go to that party still, right?" Heather smiled, "We should probably get ready."
-
"Then let's go tell everyone. Maybe we'll just announce it to my parents and siblings, and everyone else can find out when they notice the ring on your finger. It's less stressful that way." Kevin took her hand and walked inside. He had a housekeeper go get Joseph, Nina, Cathy, Joey, Natalie, and Luke.

When they all joined in the living room, all the girls were half ready for the party, getting their half and makeup done. Joseph was already in his tux, and Joey wasn't dressed up at all.

"What is it?" Nina asked. She was glad Torie and Kevin seemed happy. She was worried about what would happen to their relationship following what had happened the previous day. Even though she still was a little nervous about Torie putting her son's life in danger, she knew that Kevin loved Torie very much, and that was the most important thing.

"I'll let Victoria show you." He put his arm around Torie.

Luke hadn't told Natalie about the proposal, so she actually was going to be surprised this time. XD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-09-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!