View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2014, 07:14 PM

Torie wrapped her arms around him, not caring that his family was there or that Liz was standing right there, and just smiled. "I love you too." She replied, and then sighed. "But, I should probably be going. Mrs. Ellingson doesn't seem too terribly fond of me and I wouldn't want you all to feel her wrath because of me."
~
Paisley sighed. "I know, Mother...I just don't like them in this house. It's so disrespectful. And do you think Kevin will leave with Victoria?"
~
Robert rolled his eyes and handed Henry his son. "So?" He replied, annoyed. "I'm sure Henry can still keep his eyes on you and hold his son."
~
"Wow. What an original comment." Adele replied, rolling her eyes and pulling out another cig. "You know, if I'm such a bad influence, why the hell am I even in this house? Don't worry, Uncle Thomas, I won't be a bad influence any more." She added, walking back towards the front door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!