Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2014, 03:39 AM

As did Liz and Alessandra. "We're back!" Alessandra yelled out.
-
Kevin frowned, "Are you sure...? Can you at least come back tomorrow around noon? You kind of have to be here for the surprise. I was going to take you on Uncle Henry's helicopter."

Liz walked into the living room and smiled and waved to Kevin's family, "What did you all get here?" She said cheerfully.

Natalie turned to Liz, nervous for this moment. "Uh, hey, Liz. We just got here."

"Liz, honey." Nina went and hugged her, "You look as beautiful as ever. We haven't seen you since last year! How have you been?"

Cathy smiled and waved. She was quite close to Liz. They talked on a regular basis, and sometimes Cathy would even visit her in New York.

Joey was, well, Joey. In fact, he stood up, said "'Sup?" and then walked out.

Joseph said a simple, "Hello."

"I've been fine, Nina. And you look even more beautiful than last time I saw you. I swear, you only get better with age." She said sweetly. She turned to Torie and Kevin. She held her sweet smile and said, "You must be Victoria. I've heard a lot about you."
-
"Did you tell him about her stealing your mom's old stuff?"
-
"No, I don't spend any time alone with either of them... maybe that's why she's acting this way, I don't know." He sighed, "I think I heard my wife. If Cecil gets out of hand, bring him back to his room. I must excuse myself." Henry left the room.

Cecil started crying.
-
"Did you want me to go buy us some pot?" Heather asked, nonchalantly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!