Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 06:45 PM

Kevin pointed it out to Peter and Robert, "So Li's playing with our bodyguard. This is going to be funny."

Sharp turned bright red and turned to the little girl, "Uh, hello. You sure you want to play with me? I'm not very good. Why don't you play with Victoria?"
-
"I'm 28, I still manage to book the odd job. Yes, I'm not working as much as I did when I was younger, but that's why I'm technically retired. I only take jobs that designers specifically want me for. Designers come to me." Alessandra said, "And as for impregnating a wh*re-"

Henry walked in and immediately interrupted, "Alessandra, play nice, honey." He sat down and said, "Hello, everyone."

"Where's Adeline?" Alessandra asked.

"She went off, said she was meeting some friends."

Flint laughed, "Don't blame her. This place is a circus."

Tommy glared at his son.

Alessandra rolled her eyes, "Darcy, Tommy, put a mussel on that son of yours. See, when you have too many kids and raise them yourself they turn out like little brats."

Eva, who didn't talk much, brushed some of her long straight blonde hair out of her face. "My parents are good parents..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!