View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2014, 03:39 PM

Robert was soon knocking on Torie and Kevin's door.

Torie kissed him. "I can't wait to see it, Love." She whispered, jumping at the sound of the door. "I swear to god if its that little Miss Prissy Pants I am going to f*cking-" She opened the door to see Robert, Peter, and So Li. "OH, hey guys." She replied, turning bright red. xD
~
Paisley leaned against her husband, starting to feel exhausted. "Why must everyone here be so exhausting? And then we have the pleasure of seeing Joseph and his family tomorrow." She whined.
~
Adele jumped out of the helicopter and immediately lit a cigarette. "Oh joyous. We are around a bunch of snobs and prissy people." She said, rolling her eyes.
~
Alex lead her into an x-scene

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!