Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM

Peter laughed and opened the door for them. He walked over to one of the help, a woman name Faith, and she pointed them in the direction of Kevin's room. Peter took So Li's hand and walked with her and Robert down the hallway.
-
Jackson kissed Paisley's cheek, "I know, darling, it wasn't very proper or kind of her." Although married, Paisley had insisted to keep her last name, so both Jackson and Paisley hyphenated their last names to Ellingson-Greene. "She is just an immature little girl who's trying to play grown up with your cousin."

Martha agreed with her only daughter, "If she talks to you again like that you won't have to wait long for her not to be around. I will tell them to leave."

A loud noise could be heard... it almost sounded like a helicopter landing out back.

Darcy rolled her eyes, "Why does Henry insist on bringing that helicopter everywhere? Who does he think he is, the Pope?"

"I don't know what the Pope has to do with helicopters, sweetheart." Tommy muttered.

Flint laughed at his mothers stupidity. "The Pope? Really, mother? The Pope does not fly helicopters."

"I meant that he always has to make some impressive entrance. I say we wait her for him to come inside and not give him to satisfaction of gawking over him coming to the reunion via helicopter."

Henry and his family was now landing. Alessandra, his current wife, and his two children Adeline and little Cecil. Alessandra was holding her child in her arms, "You shouldn't have brought the helicopter. Cecil is too young to be flying in this thing. It's far too loud, he could not sleep, and now he will be grumpy all day."

Henry laughed, "Alessandra, Cecil will be fine. It's not a far flight, I thought we'd come in with a grand entrance. Besides, I needed to bring the copter. Kevin said he wanted me to fly him and his girlfriend around Ireland."

"Your nephew Kevin is more important to you than your son's sleep?"

"He can always catch up on sleep. Why do you care, the nanny will look after him all week anyway. When do you ever personally put him to sleep?" Henry replied. He stopped the helicopter and got out, walking around to help the others. He said to Adele, "Adeline, sweetheart, we are here."
-
"It's fine," Kevin shrugged, "I would have insisted. They are my family, after all, and I do want to tell them all about the baby - mostly my close family. Besides, I do have a reason to come here. Your surprise is here, and I wanted you to see Dublin. We'll go into the city tomorrow, maybe my family will be here by then. You know Natalie loves shopping, and she hates those people in there more than I do, so she'd jump at the chance to go out some place with us." He laughed.
-
Heather pulled Alex close and made out with him as she took off her clothes.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-02-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!