Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-02-2014, 12:07 PM

"I think she's fabulous. Fiery, passionate, and most importantly she seems to love my cousin very much and she makes him happy." Peter replied. "How about we go see if Victoria and Kevin are busy."
-
"The Purple Onion. And I invite them because your grandmother Catherine and your father Tom, don't think it's right for them to not be invited since they are part of the family, unfortunately. However, both of them are too sick to even be out here eating dinner with us, so when they do eventually pass, I can assure you I will consider not inviting them."
-
Kevin sighed, "It's just how things are. It's why none of us seemed that excited to come. They look down on us and judge us. It's... just how things are, Torie."
-
When they got there, Heather whispered in Janelle's ear, "You're invited to join us tonight for a little fun." She turned to Alex and said, "You can touch Janelle if she let's you. I'm not a fan of rules, and this is my idea so I won't get too jealous." She giggled.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!