Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-26-2013, 10:50 PM

Ella hugged her when she arrived. "Torie, hey. I saw on the news what happened. It sounded terrifying. I'm glad you're all okay though. I already told the secretary the gist of what happens, and I was just waiting on you to show up so we can officially have a report filed. Since it's a violent crime, they want to talk to me about it and they said it was fine if I had someone there for support. Uh, I should warn you though, it's graphic and awful and I'm probably going to be sobbing the entire time." Ella took her hand and walked with her inside.
-
"I know. Let's just forget about it, okay?" Heather said. "Was there something you wanted to say? You came in like you wanted to tell us all something. The others are in the living room, I think."
-
"I would bet my life on it." Victor rolled his eyes and laughed. "That kid is crushing on you hard, Dray. If he knows you're teaching this, there's no way he'd miss it."

Quinton was fiddling around with the knives they were given.
-
"My day was fine. School and sh*t. Football practice at lunch, and boring classes the rest of the day." Ryan shrugged. "So what was your mission, anyway?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!