Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-26-2013, 11:02 AM

"Call me Luke." Sharp replied, "And I'll stay, but I want you to call if you are suspicious of anything at all, okay? Be extra careful, Torie. This anti-resistance group means business."

Kevin held up his water bottle. "I'm drinking water, Tor. And it sucks." He laughed, "Sharp - Luke, made a deal that he'd tell me his name if I didn't drink alcohol until we're in Europe and I agreed. Shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, we'll both be here when you get back."
-
Heather, of course. "Alex! Oh my God, what took you so long? It's Tuesday. We have to meet Quinton in a couple hours, if he still ends up showing."
-
"Sure. I only have a few minutes before I have to go to training... so, see you around." Ryan waved and then walked off. He went to Lacey's room.

Victor turned to Drayden, "You catch what he said? I had enough of her two timing me, telling me she loved me to my face and going back to his bedroom and f*cking him at night. I wonder if Kevin knew about that? If not, it would certainly be something to hint toward next time we're talking to the two of them. Kevin would be p*ssed, and Torie would only break down more."

Quinton decided that he was wasn't going to show. What was the point now? He knew his relationship with Heather was over, being outside the bunker could risk cops finding him, and he was now a part of the AR and would be able to get back at Alex, Heather, and the resistance in other ways. Besides, he also still wanted to try and win Drayden's heart.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-26-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!