Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-24-2013, 03:15 AM

"I will have that done tomorrow while you're at school, then." Sharp nodded, "And yes to the other condition. You're sexually active and I understand you kids need your space."

Kevin turned red at the mention of being 'sexually active'. He hadn't heard anyone use those words since he and his mother had 'the talk'. Trying to ignore it, he said, "But we're trying to turn the second bedroom into a nursery, so-"

"That's fine, I will sleep on the couch. It's actually better that way in case of intruders."
-
Victor came out and laid down on the bed, putting his hands behind his head. "Hawk's sleeping already...? He sure loves those pillows, yeah? Anyway, Drayden, what did you pick out tonight?"
-
Ryan didn't really know his schedule right now. He stood there awkwardly with Quinton.

"So... She's pretty hot. Nice cleavage."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "What's with you and talking about my girlfriend's bo'obs?"

"I like ti'ts? I'm an 18 year old male, it's in my DNA to notice them first. And that must be a nice change for you, eh? Big ones. Ella's bottom heavy, Torie's been losing weight... Although since I guess both of them are knocked up they'll both get pregnancy b'oobs soon. Too bad you dated the both of them before. But hey, I feel your pain. Heather's are nice, but again, not as big as your new girlfriend's."

Ryan didn't seem so amused. "You know she's not coming back to you, right?"

"Yeah, she's going to stay with that pudgy snob. Don't know how he scooped her up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!