View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-24-2013, 01:36 AM

Ella walked out with Torie.

Kevin was talking to Sharp, but they stopped when Torie came out of the room. Sharp had been insisting on staying in the same condo as Kevin and Torie again. Kevin smiled at Torie, "All better?"
-
Just because Victor didn't want to personally do anything to her, he didn't mind using a little 'help' on her. Mostly though, he was interested in watching her. Nothing gave him 'release' quicker than a 'happy' woman.

Victor truly had no clue Drayden liked him in that way anyway. This whole thing had started after what happened with Drayden's ex. Victor hadn't dated at all since joining the resistance because he flat out told Drayden he wasn't interested in a relationship. He thought they complicated things. But he did tell Drayden he was 'lonely'.
-
"Drayden. She and two guys, Victor and Hawk I believe, found me hiding from the police in the forest and brought me here." He turned to Ryan, "I'm guessing she brought you?"

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, Lacey."

"Ooh, so things never did work out with you and Torie?"

"She's pregnant with Kevin's kid, and she seems to love him more than she ever did me... so no, things never did. I moved on, and I joined to get back at her for breaking my heart."

"If you moved on, shouldn't you not care...? Nevermind. If you're here, that means you're against them and I am too, so I guess that makes us teammates again. Just like football." Quinton joked.

"I'll never be 'teammates' with you." Ryan glared.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!