View Single Post
(#736 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Emmett was hesitant to turn anyone. The 'willing' were usually homeless, bullied, outlasted people who of course would love to be a part of a pack... at first. But due to his own feelings of regret, he worried he would turn someone who, years later, would regret their decision and there was no turning back.

Although, being a male he thought it might be easier for himself to find and persuade other males, which he knew would be helpful to the pack. Maybe if there were more males around, or if the pack was bigger, then his own feelings would subside. He'd have more friends.

"Males and females are different, simply put. Lupe, Jasmine, you both joined because you were homeless, right? You wanted a place to belong, a place where you'd be safe. Men... it's not that men don't want that, it's just not nearly as important. I joined because I was a loser and an outcast. I was relentlessly bullied and humiliated. Those are the types of males I believe would be more willing to change."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!