Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-14-2013, 12:01 AM

Sharp hated hearing his business phone ring. The distinct ringtone he had set up mirrored the fact that, when it was a business call, it was rarely ever anything positive. He picked up his cell phone and answered, "Hello? This is Sharp."
-
Kevin walked inside with Torie and shut the door behind him. Nina quickly came to the door to see if they were alright, and Kevin gestured back for her to be quiet, because Torie was having a phone call. Nina nodded and ushered for Kevin to follow her to the living room. He looked to Torie and mouthed, "I'll be in the living room, okay?"

David responded, "Your mother is hiring a bodyguard for you. She's worried about you."
-
Heather giggled, "You must be Ryan's new girlfriend. I'm Heather, nice to meet you. I love your bra. Super cute."

Ryan looked at Heather and Alex. He expected as much from Heather, honestly, but the fact that Alex followed after her shocked him. "Way to interrupt..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!