Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 02:47 PM

"Yeah, I'm sure." Heather smiled. She took the dresses and handed the two she didn't try on to the woman. She looked at the two, somewhat disgusted with her nose turned up at them all snooty. XD

Heather giggled a bit at the look on the woman's face and took Alex's hand, walking up to the front counter.
-
Natalie smiled, "Fine, I get it, you're a more private person. Sorry, I'm used to being around people like myself, who are a little more open about that kind of thing." They arrived at the top of the escalator, the entire floor filled with so many different styles and colors of undergarments. Natalie walked over to the lingerie section and they were approached by an employee.

"Can I help you find anything today?" the petite young woman in her early 20s, with shoulder length straight brown hair and bangs, asked.

"Not with me, but my friend here is looking for a sexy lingerie outfit for her boyfriend as a little Christmas surprise."

"What kind of lingerie are you looking for? Do you know what size you are?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!