Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 02:17 PM

Heather giggled, "Thank you, kind gentleman." She got into the passenger seat.
-
Kevin laughed awkwardly, since although supportive on the outside about it, he was just afraid of her coming out looking like a boy. xD0. "Haha, yeah, thanks. I'm going to go have my shower now, okay? If you're gone by the time I'm done, have fun."
-
"Just... a feeling." Ryan replied as he looked around the room. He looked at Julia. Her speech had reminded him of a similar one he made at a funeral once.

A young boy, a poem written on a paper in his shaky hands, stood up in front of everyone, his scruffy looking father there kneeling beside him. He whispered in his ear, "Don't be nervous. Pretend it's only mommy hear listening to you, son."

The little boy sniffled and wiped some snot onto his sleeve. He looked at the paper, and through a broken little voice, he recited:

An angel lived among us,
A gift from God above.
She showered us with kindness
And shared with us her love.

She cherished every moment
With the man who was her life;
Walking hand in hand together,
Facing life with all its strife.

She loved her children dearly,
Each one a different way,
Nestled close within her heart.
Though, now, she’s far away.

She’s gone to live with Jesus.
But, she’s here with us, today,
Smiling down on every one of us,
And telling us she’s O.K.

Ryan looked at the ground, "My mother killed herself. A long time ago. When I was little. I thought... I thought it was an accident. The Program tried to hide the truth from me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!