Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 11:14 AM

Heather blushed at his offer. "Are you serious? I'd love to. But that's still in a few weeks. Are you sure you're still going to want me to come with you by then? Oh, and Torie... She might not want me to go."
-
Jane had greeted Ryan at the door, but he had walked past her and straight to his room. He laid in bed, going back and forth about whether Torie had been playing both sides or if she really only had feelings for him. I know she had real feelings for him before she found out I was alive, and spending so much time alone with him... It wouldn't be hard for her to start falling in love with him.

Ryan sighed. He thought breaking up with Torie would make him feel better, that he wouldn't think about her as much with Kevin, but it was only making those feelings worse. Now she's with him. Solely and completely with him. What if she did really love me more? What if she did want to be together forever, with me? What if now... now she falls for him and changes her mind. If I go to her after this is said and done and she says I had my chance and blew it? Did I blow my chance?

What would Dave had told me to do? He would have told me to listen to my heart, and... and I didn't. I listened to my head. Dave... I can't believe he's gone. I wish he had talked to me about it. I wish I could've fixed that. It's all my fault I lost the love of my life and the guy who was like my brother. But... But Greg was right. No use in dwelling in the past. What's done is done.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-09-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!