Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-09-2013, 12:46 AM

"Kevin was sitting on his bed with one of the aforementioned Playboy magazines he seemed to have a lot of, doing what teenage boys do. When I opened the door, he turned bright red and quickly pulled the blankets over top of him, turned bright red - with the exact same horrified look on his face as right now, actually - and screamed for me to get out. I didn't. I went to his bed and sat next to him, and told him that is was natural and he had nothing to be ashamed about." Nina said, herself holding back laughter. "After that we had locks installed on the doors because Kevin was so embarrassed that he wouldn't leave his room until we did get the locks."

"Thanks for taking one for the team, bro." Joey grinned and playfully punched Kevin's arm.

Kevin looked absolutely horrified. XD "I had a right to demand locks... It was the most embarrassing thing in my life. I didn't do... that at all afterward."

"Kevin, don't lie. We had locks installed, but the walls still weren't sound proof." Nina laughed.

Natalie also smirked, "I can back her up. My room was right next to yours."

"JESUS, CAN'T YOU JUST PRETEND THAT WAS THE TRUTH?" Kevin yelled, frustrated. XD
-
Heather blushed, "I don't think I'd ever get used to the whole servant thing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!