Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-08-2013, 11:53 PM

"Well then, Kevin, you better get working on your Presidential campaign." Nina teased. "Help the girl with her cause."

"It'll be a while before I'm ready for that. I'm sure Torie will have it abolished by then." Kevin replied.

"Oh, dear, I know. I was joking with you." She smiled.

"Are you and your friends still working on it? I haven't heard much about it lately." Natalie said, her mouth full of cake as she spoke so it came out very muffled.

"Considering your profession I thought you'd swallow." Joey laughed. Kevin let out a slight chuckle as well.

Natalie hit Joey's arm, glared at Kevin, and then swallowed her food, "Oh shut up. What I asked was..." She turned back to Torie, "Is the resistance still going?"
-
Ryan blushed, "Alright. Good to know. Not that I did... it was hypothetical." He frowned though, thinking about Dave. "Speaking of Dave... the funeral is tomorrow. All of you guys are invited to come, if you want, I think. Anyway, I better go. I think the Chinese should be here soon." Ryan said before leaving.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!