Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-08-2013, 11:31 PM

Kevin found it funny and cute that she was so nervous. He didn't find his parents or siblings very intimidating. He walked out of the room with her, down the hall and into the spacious living room. The main wall was covered in large windows overlooking the deck, pool, backyard and of course, the ocean. The furniture was black leather and contemporary in style. His two younger siblings were already sitting at on the couches surrounding the coffee table, while his mother was sitting on one of the armchairs being served the plain new-york style cheesecake and coffee by one of the help, a stout older woman. "Thank you, Loretta. Put everything else on the table; the kids can help themselves."

The woman nodded and left. Nina turned to Kevin and Torie, "Don't be shy. Help yourself to the coffee and cake. Loretta made it, so I'm sure it's delicious. There's sugar and cream on the table for your coffee, as well."

Kevin went to grab a slice of cake, but Joey pushed him out of the way and grabbed a slice first. Kevin sighed as he saw Natalie staring at the cake and let her go second before he cut a piece for Torie, and finally himself. He poured himself a coffee, with 2 creams, and sat down.

"So, Torie, I realized I recognize you." Nina said, "You were on the news. You're running some resistance group against The Program, correct?" Nina had quite the funny voice, speaking fluent English, but with just a slight Swedish accent in certain words.
-
""Night- wait, one more thing. If I kissed Dave... that doesn't make me g@y, right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!