View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Alex kissed her softly. "I guess you just haven't met the right guy." He whispered in her ear.
~
Torie leaned against him as he talked, wishing he was Ryan. You can wish all you want that its Ryan but...these are the cards you have been dealt. Now, play your part. Ryan may or may not be there when this is all done. Kevin, while he may have his faults, would be at least a decent man to you. Don't scr*w things up just for Ryan's sake.

"I-I guess your right." She replied, softly. "Just...with everything that has happened...thinking my friends were dead when it was a trick and finding out that Alex is my brother...its just put me on edge. And why have you been drinking more?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!