View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2013, 02:08 AM

He flipped her over on her back, moving some hair out of her face. "And you're surprised why?"
~
Torie wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight. "Quinton came over and threatened Alex. Heather apparently cheated on Quinton with Alex and now Quinton is hell bent on making Alex pay and with us going away for the weekend, I am just afraid something is going to happen. I mean, I know that I can't protect them 24/7 but...I just don't want anything to happen to them, especially with the Program using them against me. Then you and I have been fighting a lot and I hate that because I do care about you a lot but...I'm just afraid that the Program will come after you as well..." She rambled before her sobs to over. Torie hated crying in public but this time...she just couldn't stop herself.
~
"And you should never feel that way. Torie just wanted both of you. She wanted her cake and to eat it too. You were right in breaking up with her, Ryan. Now you can find someone who is going to love you for you, not use you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!