Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-06-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Falcon turned back to Ariella.

Velvela was just down the street in the direction that Emmett was walking, looking wistfully into a shop window at the clothes there. She was picturing herself in a beautiful strapless ball gown, tho it was a hopeless fantasy as there would be nowhere to wear such a dress.
Ariella had simply given Falcon an eye that said It's not worth causing a fuss over before turning back to the window, and began to speak again when Kiki came over again.

"Just wanted to let you two know that my sister just finished some baked treats if you're interested! On the house." She smiled; she hadn't seen the interaction, as she'd stepped in the back.

"Oh, good!" Ariella smiled, genuinely. "What would you recommend?"

"There's an orange-cinnamon crumble if you'd like one."

----

Sinopa was sitting at the abandoned house, trying to fix a pair of pants. Her own clothes were ripped up but roughly mended, and she was trying to fix what other clothing they all had. She held the needle between her teeth and fiddled with a piece of string, staring at it with crossed eyes. "Dammit, it split again," she mumbled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-06-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!