Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2013, 09:59 AM

"He was probably joking; he has a weird sense of humour like that. In his defense though, even if it was a little rude, she is going to get huge and Kyle prefers his women thin, so to him fat = disgusting." Heather shrugged, "But still, now I'm worried about him knowing I cheated. That was as much Ella attacking me than it was her trying to get under his skin. If I lie and he finds out or doesn't believe me I'm f*cked, and if I tell him the truth, then I'm still f*cked."

-

Ella sat down at the bleachers and looked out onto the field.

-

The boys were all in the locker room. Quinton walked over to the locker beside Ryan's and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, Ry. 'Sup, man?"

Ryan glared back at him, "Quinton."

"That's no way to greet an old friend." Quinton laughed. "I just wanted to know how things are with you?"

"Sh*tty." Ryan growled back at him.

"That's too bad. Will Torie be watching us today? I missed seeing her beautiful face... and her amazing rack." Quinton replied with a smirk.

"No, she won't be." Ryan said simply, shutting his locker door as he was finished dressing.

"Oh, that's too bad. Why's that?"

"She switched schools."

"Are you two still together?"

Ryan sighed, "It's none of your business."

Quinton raised a brow at his tone of voice, "What? She cheat on you?"

"Yes and no. It's complicated. I'm not telling you sh*t Quinton." Ryan rolled his eyes and left onto the field.

Quinton watched him leave and then quickly got dressed. He made a mental note to ask Heather about it and then hurried out onto the field.

-

David had sent something in the mail for Torie for her birthday. It was a small enough envelope that it fit underneath the door, so the hotel worker Henry gently slid it under before continuing on the rest of mail delivery.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-04-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!