View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2013, 01:40 AM

((LOL))

Heather kept waiting for Quinton and hugged him when he walked out the doors. "Kyle! It's so great to see you a free man."

Quinton kissed Heather's cheek, "And it's nice to be free." The two walked to school. Quinton was acting slightly more normal, and he was dressed in everyday clothes, looking like his regular self.

At lunch, there was a football practice that was mandatory, because of Ryan and Quinton's absences. Ella walked down the hall with Mike to the bleachers to watch Ryan, when she heard a familiar voice behind them. "Well, isn't that precious? Loverboy and my darling fiancée got back together. How sweet."

Ella sighed and turned around, "Don't you have to hurry and get changed for practice?"

"Coach will wait a little for me. Come, future Mrs. Quinton, give me a big hug and kiss. I missed you and that cute little baby bump of yours. I should enjoy it while it's like this, because with twins, you'll be an absolute cow in a few more months."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!