View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-01-2013, 02:33 PM

Torie raised a brow and slipped out of bed, not bothering to throw anymore clothes on. "I came home in sexy lingerie as a gift, not to say I love you." She replied, pursing her lips together. "And it may shock you, Kevin, but I am not afraid of my parents. I stayed in this relationship because I cared deeply about you. Not because of my parents, not because your an Ellingson but because I cared about this guy who helped me through one of the toughest times in my life. Because I saw you as a sweet and caring guy who I could love and care for deeply.

You also seem to think that Ryan actually means something to me as more than just a friend now. You seem to believe that Ryan is this trump card and he's not. He means nothing to me. I broke up with him and ended things. What more can I say on the subject?" Torie added, walking towards him. Torie was very much not ok with Kevin threatening Ryan and this put her on a defense. When she was shoulder to shoulder with him, she looked over at him. "You also seem to think that if we broke up, my life would be over and I would cease to exist. There are many fish in the sea, Kevin. Too many to miss one. But then again, this is all hypothetical, right?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!