Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-01-2013, 12:00 PM

"I do not." Kevin disagreed, "I'm nothing but nice to you. I can't believe you said that to me. Whatever, I'm not in the mood anymore." He got off her and walked over to the door, but stopped in the doorframe and turned around, leaning against the side.

"But if I was really the @sshole you seem to think I am, if I really felt like you were just a toy or an object, I could've taken my surprise by force right now. But I'm not that kind of guy and I'm sorry you feel that way. Although, in my defense, you were the one who came home with sexy lingerie on as a gift to me... Maybe we should end the relationship right now. It may shock you, Torie, but I'm not afraid to break up with you. A pretty girl like you, I'm sure you've never had any boy break up with you before because most teenage boys are terrified to break up with a girl - they wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Adult relationships don't work like that, Tor. I hate to say this because this does make me sound like an ass, but there are plenty of other girls out there that would date me in a heartbeat. A rich, 20-something attractive guy with ties to Hollywood and the royal family, a promising career in politics... if I wanted to, I could easily find another girl. Not that I want to, but if we broke up, my life would go on. It wouldn't be the end of the world or anything.

"On the other hand, your parents would be quite devastated to hear that you ruined our relationship. And if I was a bad guy, I could tell your father that Ryan caused it. I get this feeling from your dad that when he's angry with someone, he's not afraid to tell them. Of course, that's all hypothetical. We haven't broken up yet, right, Torie?"

Kevin didn't like talking to Torie like this and if made him feel like a villain, but he wasn't going to play "nice Kevin" if she was going to act like, well, a teenage girl. He needed her to understand that in their relationship, he wasn't going to fawn over her and be her little puppy dog. He wanted her to realize that she wasn't in control.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 12-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!