Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-28-2013, 12:55 AM

"Alright. I promise." He laughed and covered his eyes before he started counting up to 20.
-
"We have school, my parents still work. The due date is during the summer - late July, but when school starts up... Quinton and Heather are both in their 5th years and will obviously be done with high school, Ryan, Torie, Alex, and Janelle will all be done next year unless they want to stay a 5th year, but you, me, and Greg will be going to our senior year. I don't want the hold any one back from going to University. I guess I could ask that doucheb@g for money for a nanny... but I want to be there for them... It's just such a hassle to think about right now.

But, Mike, realistically... this pregnancy means I won't be able to accomplish everything I wanted to. Teenage mothers don't usually continue on in school, or get good jobs."
-
Ryan looked away and replied, "Hopefully she manages to snap out of that then. I told her she doesn't have to protect me - that I would protect her."

((Going to bed))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!