Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-17-2013, 09:17 PM

Kevin looked at the proposals and frowned, "Not unless you do my work for me. I don't think I'm going to able to do this quite yet... my vision... is a little blurry. Luckily I have all... all night. Hopefully my vision improves. What you can do... do though, is give me another one of your amazing kisses. That'd... That'd cheer me up."

-

Heather went over to Janelle and pulled her aside, "Can we talk for a sec?"

She didn't give Janelle any chance to respond as she pulled her arm and dragged her into the other room. She shut the door behind them and said to Janelle, "Greg is g@y." Apparently Heather couldn't keep a secret. >_>

"Not like there's a problem with that since, well, us two... but I tried to kiss him and he pulled away and told me he wasn't into girls. But, uh, then I told him something and I don't think he'd tell you that I said it but in case it ever got out... I kind of told him that I loved you? Just, you know, if anyone says that I said that, I did, but I didn't mean it to sound... you know... crazy." She blushed.

Heather did have serious feelings for Janelle, perhaps even love, and that made her decision to go back to Kyle all that more difficult. She knew Janelle didn't agree with her choice - pretty much no one did, and she fully understood why, but her connection with Kyle was... something special to her. She couldn't seem to move on from him. It could have something to do with Heather's perfectionism and both her and Quinton's competitive attitude - neither wanted to 'fail' as a couple.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-17-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!