Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-17-2013, 06:25 PM

"Where are you?" Alex asked.

"I'm at the hospital but I'm fine. I had to take Kevin here because he had a gash in his head and was losing consciousness...Alex, what if he had die. What would have happened to Ryan if he died. Hell, he could still die." Torie replied, not taking any breaths.

"Hey, breathe Torie. He didn't die so don't worry, ok. Everything will be fine. Are you staying up at the hospital?"

"No, right now I am headed to Kevin's to get a change of clothes for him."

"Ok, then let me know when you get back up to the hospital and I will come up, ok."

"Ok...tell Greg to hack into the prep schools camera system and look into mr. Baxter's office. David and Baxter had a private moment and I want to know what happened."

"Of course. No problem. Talk to you soon." Alex said, hanging up. He turned to the rest of the group. "Torie is at the hospital with Kevin. Apparently, he was losing consciousness and had a gash in his head. She was freaking out because she was afraid he was going to die."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!