View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-13-2013, 08:59 PM

George nodded. "Of course. Would you like me to get you the room service menu?" He asked, taking his arms off her.
~
Alex wanted to talk with his sister and knew that with Sebastian off on the other end, they wouldn't be over heard. "Tor...are you sure everything is ok? I mean, you've had a pretty rough week-"

"Haven't we all, Alex? I mean, Ella is dealing with carrying two children, one who is yours, and is having a rough time with everything as well. Ryan had to deal with me flirting with another man and who knows what he saw. Janelle, Heather, Greg, and Mike have had to deal with trying to make sure Ryan didn't go all psycho on Kevin and I'm sure you've had your issues too. Don't act like I am the only way dealing with things."

"Torie, that's not what I meant. I just know how you react to somethings and I've seen your plan. How are you-"

"I don't know. This is David Rice, the man who can strike the fear into God, possibly killed your grandfather and god knows who else, and can pretty much destroy me if I do this incorrectly."

"I know who you are going into this as...but who are you coming out of this as?"

Torie sighed. "I don't know. I may not come out of this at all."
~
"Of course. Place this at your table and we will have over in a jiffy!" The girl at the counter said, taking his card and swiping it. She place a number placard on the counter and then handed him the two coffees. "The cocoa will be out in a minute." She smiled

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!