Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-12-2013, 08:55 AM

"I love you too, Torie." Ryan said with a yawn before falling back asleep.
-
Mary blushed when George had wrapped his coat around her.

Pristine was a elegant dining restaurant in central Chicago. Inside it was clean, contemporary, and the colour scheme was mostly white, silver, and gold. The four of them were seated at a large half-circle rounded booth. Sebastian was on one end, followed by Alex, Mary, and then George.

The waitress was a young biracial girl, half-Asian and half-White, with a pixie cut. She smiled at the group and said, "Hi. I'm Leah, and I'll be your server this evening. What can I get you to drink for today?"

"I'll start with some water, please." Mary responded.

"One glass of white wine for me. Whatever is your least expensive."

"Sebby, no need to get a glass of wine - especially not cheap wine. I'll order a bottle. One bottle of whatever you recommend and 3 glasses." Mary corrected. "And a water for me still as well."

"Well, I'm only 17, so I don't drink and wouldn't know, but I'll ask some of my coworkers. We have a new Sauvignon Blanc wine called Bijou, and it pairs well with poultry and seafood."

"Great, that'll be fine. I'll order that. What would you like, Alex?" Mary asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!