View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie nodded. "Yes, I do....where do I begin?" She sighed. "First off, Ryan and I will no longer be a couple. There are many reasons for that, one being that with Kevin being an Ellingson, I can get into so many different places I could only dream of. That means I will more than likely be staying at his place."

"I can get you a couple cameras to-" Greg started.

"No. No cameras. I need Kevin to trust me that I am not seeing Ryan and, frankly, I don't want you guys to know what I am doing there. I am also going to turn this entire place into a group home. I will still have a bedroom here as will you guys with keys to your rooms so they can be locked. I will be moving into the master suite and the rest of the 10 bedrooms will be used as guest rooms for the group. I want this place to become the center of the resistance and the symbol of hope.

I am also changing schools. I will now be going to the prep school in the city. I can make connections and make David realize that I am going to become the daughter that he can be proud of. I will not cut ties with you but in appearance I will. This will be the place where all of us can collaborate and talk. I will be getting a new phone strictly for the resistance and you will contact me through that phone only. I will always be here for you guys and about once a week, 'my presence' will be needed here including a stay over. I will have to re-become the aristocrat I once was."

Mike, Greg, and Janelle just stared at her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!