View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2013, 01:26 AM

She broke his embrace and lead him over to the bed where she hugged a pillow to her chest. "My plan is to infiltrate the Program from inside. David is my father and I am going to use that to gain access into the Program. I am going to, on the outside, seem as if the Resistance and the Program can at least make peace and come to a better agreement as to how to make this epidemic stop but, in reality, I am going to try to find as much dirt as I possibly can to make them implode. But the reason why you and I cannot be a couple is entirely different. My parents do not approve and, while that does not matter to me, it puts you in danger. They will not allow me to date you nor see you nor anything because you are 'a violent brute who is a commoner'. With everything going on, I cannot be always worrying about you Ryan, and while that may be selfish...I just can't do it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!