View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2013, 10:04 PM

Torie took a deep breath. "How could I hate someone as amazing as you?" She replied, kissing his neck. She pulled away from him and looked over to Stanley. "What can I say? These past couple of weeks have changed me. Ryan beating Kevin up and his violence...I've had enough. I won't go through life wondering if Ryan will come home, be lying in a ditch, or in jail. I won't do that to myself." She replied.

Alex shook his head. "Torie, we should probably be going. We told our friends that we would be home in a bit and we still have to go to Kevin's." He replied.

"Of course, but I would like to speak to Stanley alone before we leave." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!