View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2013, 07:01 PM

Torie looked away from her parent's and walked over to the window. She had never felt so caged in her life. "It's quite a funny twist, you know. You never knew I was your daughter, mom and George never gave a da.mn about what I did, and I was able to live my life how ever I wanted. All because I moved here. Then I start a resistance and you all show up, wrecking everything I have ever known. Part of me wishes that I had never started the resistance but the other part knows that I was right in doing so." She turned around and looked at David. "Ryan is not a brute. He is sweet, caring, and everything you wish you could be. He was the first person who loved me for me. Not because my parents had money, not because of the favors my father or mother could pull, but because of me."

"Torie...Ryan did beat the crap out of Kevin. I mean, you saw what he did." Alex interjected.

"And I will deal with that. I do not condone his behavior but I do understand it. Kevin knew I was alive and yet he still went after me. I would have been ****ed too!"

"But it does not matter, Victoria." Rachel replied, harshly. "Ryan means nothing to you future wise. You are a bright young woman who should have someone who could take on the world with you."

"Ryan would be that somebody!" She snapped. "He supports me better than any of my family members ever had."

"But could he give you the world?" Rachel asked.

"I don't give a da.mn about the world! I don't want it. I don't need it." Torie replied, getting frustrated.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!