Thread: The Program
View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 10:16 PM

Kevin had quickly thrown on his usual casual clothing and nodded to Torie, "Yup. Any idea what he wants to talk about?" He asked, even though he new the answer, on the way to the car.
-
Heather smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Ryan and Ella had followed Janelle as well.

Dr. Martin answered the door, looking quite stressed out. It was odd considering he was normally able to keep those kinds of emotions back. "Wow, we have quite a full house today. I'm going to be speaking with her in my study, and you're free to go to the family room. It's right up at the top of the staircase to your left, it's a wide open space, you can't miss it."

Ella walked inside, looking around. "This place is old school. It's got such beautiful classic elements, Dr. Martin."

"Thank you, Ella. I have to admit, it's not all original detailing. I had the crown molding redone a short while ago, but I kept it very true to it's previous style."

Ryan walked into the foyer as well, "Doc, you okay? You seem and nervous and stressed as I am right now."

"Yes, well, I have been thinking about the best way to do this... You aren't the only people coming to see Torie after my meeting with her."
-
David was fixing his tie in a full-length mirror. Like Kevin, he had a typical style of dress. Unlike Kevin, however, he was always quite formal since he was an important business figure. If he was seen out in public in anything other than a suit, he would hurt his reputation. "Yes, dear, I am finished now and waiting on you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!