View Single Post
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 08:21 PM

Janelle texted Heather. Hey, we are all going to Doc's today to be there when Torie is told. You in?

Greg went upstairs to wake Mike up. He knocked on the door. "Hey, Mike! You up?"

Mike groaned and got out of bed, opening the door in a pair of pj pants. "What's wrong?"

"Why do we always think something is wrong? Why can't we say 'hey, what's the good news?'?" Greg replied.

"Because it has been nothing but hell the past couple months." Mike replied.

Greg sighed. "Touche, my friend. But anyways, we are going to Stanley's today to be there when Torie's told that we aren't dead."

"Ok...I'll be ready. Now, I am going back to bed." He replied, closing the door and crashing on his bed.
~
She started to kiss his neck. "And what do you want to do in those three hours?" She whispered, slipping her hands under his shirt.
~
Rachel woke up cuddling next to David. She kissed his neck and sighed happily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!